Sunday, November 8, 2009

Crystal Lite anyone?

This would be a 're-claimed' Crystal Lite container that I have altered into gift packaging! Take advantage of items in your house that you would normally throw away and turn them into hand-crafted items!

This was easy to do - just wrap some DSP around your container, and then do some festive ribbon.

The best part, I think, of the whole package is the bow on top!! I am in love with it! You can find the tutorial here. Its WAY easy to make! This packaging AND bow used 1 sheet of designer paper. Looks quite fetching, don't you think? It already has a gift in it. Can you believe I already have a Christmas present ready and wrapped? me neither . . .


Recipe:
Paper: Ski Slope DSP (retired), Real Read
Accessories: Alpine Ribbon, Brad, Dimensional, Glue Dot

I think I will have to add a gift tag to it too. Don't want the recipient to already know what they are getting their gift in! :)

1 comment:

Young Wife said...

This is adorable! Thanks for sharing.