Monday, April 27, 2009

Embossing Vellum

Okay, so I do love my Big Shot, and have another treat to show you! This is a super easy card to make, and I think it packs a big punch! It doesn't take a lot of time to make, and you could do it in any color combination you wanted!

Just run your vellum through your Big Shot in the Fifth Avenue Floral emblosslit folder, and run a piece of adhesive across the top. Tie a ribbon around the top and you are done! Great card for those "OMG, I need a card" moments....we all have em!


Card Recipe:
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Vellum
Accessories: Tangerine Tango Ribbon, Fifth Avenue Floral Embosslie Die, Big Shot
Technique: Big Shot

Card Recipe:
Paper:
Kiwi Kiss, Vellum
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Ribbon, Fifth Avenue Floral Embosslie Die, Big Shot
Technique: Big Shot

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like the great things I have made with the Big Shot - I am having so much fun with it! A great investment!


1 comment:

Lynsay said...

WOW!! That's REALLY pretty!