Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Let your DSP do the talking

Okay, over the next few days, I am going to show you some cards that are really fast to put together, BUT because the designer paper is so beautiful and 'loud', I think it works. Do you find yourself spending so much time trying to come up with a bunch of layers to showcase your designer paper and then end up covering it up with those layers? The patterned paper is fantastic, and I find myself buying way more than I ever could need.....

This card uses the Walk in the Park Designer paper, which is in the current Occasions Mini Catalog that only goes through the end of June! Let me know if you want to order anything! Same goes for this stamp set!

The sentiment is actually 2 stamps, so you could put whatever you wanted inside that cute little curly shape! Sorry ladies, no punch for this one! Hand-cutting (my fav!!)

Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Great Friend
Ink: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze
Paper: Cameo Coral, Walk in the Park DSP
Accessories: Baja Breeze Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: