Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tie for dad

I saw these cards online somewhere (can't remember where now), and thought they were just adorable. If you need a super quick card to give the father or grandfather in your life, this would be perfect. Father's Day is just around the corner!

As I sat there to tie the ribbon, I was dumfounded on how to make it actually look like a tie. So what did I do? Unrolled more of the ribbon, and put it around my neck to simulate actually tieing a tie! Ha! Under, over, around and through..... :)



The sentiment is from the new catalog, and what a great stamp set that is! Loads of sentiments for EVERY occasion! I snatched that right up! Hope you enjoy!
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Pacific Point ribbon, Tangerine Tango Ribbon

No comments: