Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! Wait - that was a few days ago. Yep - I'll admit it. This holiday snuck up on me a bit! And I must also admit - our Easter cards to our family members just got mailed yesterday. Oh, well! A late hand-made card is better than no card at all, right?! That's what I thought.

I didn't go very traditional with this Easter card on purpose. When you think of Easter, it is all bunnies, chicks and lambs. Well, I want to show you that you can make a holiday card without having all those specific holiday stamp sets! (All you need is Teeny Tiny Wishes - you have that yet??!) You can do a very traditional layout with simple greeting to make a great holiday card. Hope you all had a great Easter! :)

Recipe
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Old Olive, Kraft, Whisper White, Orchid Opulance, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Hemp Twine, Sewing Machine

No comments: