Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcome back

Welcome back everyone! Oh, wait. I should welcome myself back! I fell into a little bit of a creative slump when the basement flooded, but my mojo is back!

Cards are a great gift for a special someone over the holidays. How about a package of notecards or thank-you cards? These cards are by special request for some masculine cards. I know this is always a difficult "genre" for me, as I like lots of bling and sparkle. Not necessarily something those male types like in a card.

These cards use very masculine designer paper, tied up with hemp twine (just like my Halloween cards) or knotted ribbon (which seems to be more manly than a bow). Then I used Rub-ons for the sentiment. GREAT way to add a little "oomph" to your cards without stamping!

Recipe:
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Retired Fall DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Chat Room Rub-on


Recipe:
Paper: Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Retired Fall DSP
Accessories: Hemp Twine, Chat Room Rub-on

No comments: