Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yummy Treats!

It is almost that time of year again - Yep - Sale-A-Bration! If you are new to Stampin' Up! or want the details on what Sale-A-Bration is, please contact me! The skinny is that for every $50 you spend, you can choose a free stamp set, package of designer paper or ribbon duo! You can download the flier by clicking on it below, or contact me and I will get you your very own Sale-A-Bration catalog! The sale begins February 1.

Now onto the yummies! Splitcoast Stampers does a weekly e-mail that you can participate in, and when I got this week's email I just knew I had to participate. Who doesn't love a little treat holder, especially when it is Ghirardelli chocolates! You can find the tutorial here to make your very own!

This first treat holder I made with the new Good Morning Sunshine Paper which is so fun and bright! I also used the Yummy stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog which you can get free starting Sunday with a $50 order!


The second box I made using the Designer paper from the Sale-A-Bration mini, Delicate Dots Designer Paper, and another sentiment from the Yummy stamp set!

I think these little treat holders are super cute, and the sentiments are just perfect. If you love making home made treats and giving them away, this is the perfect set for you!

Hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for more using the great Sale-A-Bration items!

Recipe for first box:
Stamp Set:
Yummy
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Good Morning Sunshine DSP

Recipe for second box:
Stamp Set:
Yummy
Cardstock: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Whipser White
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Delicate Dots DSP

No comments: