Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fifth Avenue Birthday

Happy Birthday Bridgett! One of my fabulous stamp club girls celebrated her birthday, well, Sunday. As in LAST Sunday! Eek, I know! Somehow last week got away from me, and before I knew it, I knew her birthday card would be late. I sure hope she forgives me! :)

This stamp set is just fantastic, and I knew that it would look great embossed. This is one of the new items from the new idea book. It also has matching designer paper, which you will see me use with this stamp set soon! Something about black embossed on black is jus so elegant. If this doesn't make you want to emboss, I don't know what will! :)


The sentiment isn't exactly a birthday sentiment, but thought it was perfect for Bridgett! I hope you can see the shine from the embossing.

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Accessories: So Saffron Ribbon (SAB), Dimensionals, Black Embossing Powder
Technique: Embossing

1 comment:

Lynsay said...

You are a blogging MAD WOMAN! Love the card!