Sunday, April 19, 2009

Big Shot Build a Daisy

Okay, so I just got the Big Shot machine and I am so in LOVE with it! There are so many possibilities, and it makes creating new things SOO easy! Even Duane thought it was a great tool! So, over the next few days I will be showing you some great things that I have made using my new toy!

This first one uses the Flower Daisies #2 die, which makes creating die-cut multi-dimensional flowers easy-peasy. I think this die looks fantastic with the new DSP from the Occasions mini catalog!

The middle of the flower is a rhinestone brad - gotta add a little bling! No sentiment makes it a completely universal card!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:
NONE!
Ink: NONE!
Paper: Basic Gray, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Walk in the Park DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Daisies #2 die, Clear Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals

No comments: