Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big Shot Quilt

Okay, so for club a couple of months back, I decided that I wanted to have them make a 'quilt'. See post here. I do have to say that now that I have the 1 1/4" inch square punch, making this was SOOO much easier! I adhered all the squares to a piece of Confetti White cardstock, and than ran it through my Big Shot.

I'm not sure about the sentiment being in black, maybe it should have been gray? I do like how it show-cases all the different DSP in Apricot Appeal that is in the Hostess DSP paper pack.

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Eight Great Greetings
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Apricot Appeal, Apricot Appeal DSP (Hostess Pack)
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Silver Cord, Dimensionals

No comments: