Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday Gift Bag

I think this would totally make a great birthday gift. Or any other kind of gift, for that matter! Who doesn't love to receive a hand-made gift? This gift bag I found at Michaels, but I'm sure you could find them anywhere. Cover it with designer paper, and then fill the inside with cards! I literally finished it in under a half an hour last night after I got back from cleaning the new house. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have a few of these on hand....


And here are the cards that go inside:


Lots of the stuff I used is retiring. The stamp set is currently the Curly Punch bundle, and although the punch is sticking around, the stamp set will no longer be available. Also the Cordorouy buttons, Good morning Sunshine Paper and Pacific Point paper.


Recipe:
Stamp Set: Curly Label
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Paper: Pacific Point, Summer Sun, Chocolate chip, Whisper White, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Accessories: Curly Label Punch, Dimensionals, Kiwi Kiss Ribbon,
Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Cordorouy Buttons

No comments: