Monday, July 20, 2009

New Stamping Room

Okay gals! The room is unpacked and organized! FINALLY! And you know what this means! I will be back to creating this week and sharing again! Will feel so great to be in my new room! I will post some pictures soon once I get it 'decorated'. For now, it is just the supply that is put away!

As a reminder, next stamping club is set for August 12th at 6:30 p.m. Bonus for my stamping ladies: if you are already a member, and bring a friend to a stamping session, you will receive a FREE MARKER (color of your choice). If you bring a friend to become a member of stamping club, you will receive $20 in free merchandise. So - I challenge all of you to invite someone new! This promo will last until further notice . . .

Onto the deal of the week for this week: Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware. This normally sells for $29.95 and is on sale for $18.99!! Let me know if you would like to order! You can see the card I made here using the Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware.

Okay, I think that is it for now. Stay tuned for some new inspiration this week!

No comments: