Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Sissy

Okay, so her birthday was on Tuesday, but we are in Bozeman now celebrating with her. We started off today by running a 5k! Anyways, onto the card.

I wanted to use some of the new DSP that this new catalog has to offer. I was instantly drawn to this color combination - LOVE green and purple together! I will admit, that this card was a work in progress. Started with the paper and the Top Note die and then just added embellishments and paper until it passed approval! Whatcha think? I think I am in love with buttons!


Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Old Olive, Orchid Opulance, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Cottage wall DSP
Accessories: Dimensionals, Top note die, Bit Shot, Oval Punch, Oval Scallop Punch, Old Olive Playground buttons, Rich Razzleberry ribbon
Technique: Sponging

Happy birthday sis!

p.s. Do you have Teeny Tiny Wishes yet? You'll use it for everything!!!

No comments: