Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my friends Bridgett and Joe! I can hardly believe it has been 3 years! This little card turned out pretty cute, and I will admit I had my doubts when I started out. My montra: continue to add elements and techniques until you are happy! :)

The stamp set is Oh. So. Cute. and is a hostess set in the new catalog. I colored the little love birds with my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and then smudged them with my Watercolor Pen. The hearts have Crystal Effects to give them a little shine. And don't you just love the little clip?! The sentiment is from my favorite sentiment set - Teeny Tiny Wishes!

Happy Anniversary Love birds! :)

Recipe:
Stamp Set: The More the Merrier, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Going Gray, Not Quite Navy, Real Red, More Mustard
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Not Quite Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Dimensionals, Real Red Ribbon, Assorted Clips
Technique: Paper Piercing

No comments: