Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thank you!

I had a great surprise one night last week! A super great family in my (new) neighborhood stopped by with a plate of brownies to welcome us! I know this is such an 'old school' thing to do, but so is sending out thank-you cards, and I am a believer in that as well! The family that brought me brownies just happens to be relatives of mine (sort of . . .) and that makes it more special. Here are the brownies. Yes, notice a few were gone by the time I took the picture. They were delish! Thanks to the Recks!

Of course, in return for home-made goodies, I made a hand-made card. The two kids in the family are little girls, and I thought the pink and the lamb were perfect!

Here is an upclose shot of the lamb. He is (of course) fluffed up with Liquid Applique and his heart is covered in Crystal Effects. If you don't have this stamp set yet, you simply must get it! The sayings are so adorable and the little critters are just so cute!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Pun Fun
Ink: Regal Rose, Going Gray, Blush Blossom
Paper: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Sweet Always DSP (retired)
Accessories: Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Liquid Applique, Certainly Celery Ribbon (retired),
Big Shot Top Note Die
Technique: Sponging, Heat gun (for the Liquid Applique)

No comments: