Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Well, it's that time again. Time for treats at work. And boy, have I created a monster. There would be some very disappointed people if I didn't do treats. And these are so cute and easy! The pillow box die is a great little candy holder! (Hint: Don't try to run too many layers through your Big Shot at one time to save time - it ends up cutting on the portions that are supposed to be scored. I ended up doing about half of them over again!)

This is retired Halloween paper from last year, and now that I have used almost all of it up, can justify buying new Hallween stuff next year!


Here is all 20 of them for my work peeps. All filled with Halloween M&M's!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Eat Drink and Be Scary
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Retired Halloween Paper
Accessories: Black Ribbon, Small Tag Punch, Large Tag Punch, Crochet Thread

No comments: