Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mom's Halloween cards

I just love to share my love of stamping! And Sunday I got to share with my mom! She loves to craft as much as I do, but doesn't have the time, so I invited her over on Sunday to make Halloween cards with me, and these are what she came up with. They turned out great, and she was tickled with the results!!

Recipe:
Stamp: Eat Drink and be Scary, Lovely Letters
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie ribbon, Black Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Texturz Die

This is a great stamp set, cuz you can use it for Halloween or Thankgiving - depending on whether you use the jack-o-lantern face!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Autumn Harvest, The More the Merrier
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie (pastels), Old Olive (pastels)
Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White


No comments: