Monday, November 2, 2009

Tile Coasters Class

Okay guys! The tile coaster class is here! These make the perfect gift for someone (or yourself!!) You can personalize them, or leave them generic and have some on hand! I am here to help you create beautiful hand-made gifts for this holiday season!!!!

I will provide the tiles and the stamps (you can use whatever I have on hand) - you provide the creativity! I will have samples on hand for you to look at, but you can do whatever you like! I have 8 or 10 craft ink pads - if you have any you want to bring - feel free!

Here are some reminders of tiles I have done here.

So - here's the deal. $8 gets you a set of 4 coasters (with felt pads on the back so that you don't scratch your furniture) wrapped up in ribbon.

My house - this Sunday the 8th. I'll do it open house style from 4-7:30 p.m., so you can come when it is convienent for you!!!

RSVP to my email: tiffbell@hotmail.com or cell 697-1387 if you are coming and how many sets of coasters you wanna do!!!! Let me know by Friday the 6th so that I have enough supplies on hand!

No comments: