Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Felt Flurry Christmas

This will be the first of many Christmas card posts I have coming. I decided that if I started earlier this year, I would have a better chance of getting them done on time! (and not stress about them).

This card uses quite a few retired items . . . I hung onto the fabulous felt flurries from the Holiday Mini last year. They look great on a Christmas card, and the card is perfectly mailable with a few flurries on it! I used Tombow adhesive to adhere them to the card.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Best Yet (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Ski Slope DSP (retired)
Accessories: Dimensionals, Felt Flurries (retired), Baja Breeze Ribbon (retired)

Now if only we would get some real flurries around here . . .

No comments: