Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Valentine full of love

I simply cannot get enough of the Heart to Heart Punch, and just love how the stamp coordinates with the punch and there is no cutting involved! If you haven't purchased the Love You Much Bundle yet, please contact me so you can take advantage of the 20% off price! You get the stamp set, the fantastic punch and a package of the Candy Lane Designer Paper.

This I saw somewhere online, but cannot remember where anymore. They used the scallop envelope using the Big Shot. Well, since I don't have the Big Shot, I improvised

The base of this card is Kraft, which has a layer of Chocolate Chip over the top of it. The envelope is actually a small 3x3 envelope since I don't have the Big Shot! So, I traced the envelope and covered it in Candy Lane Designer Paper. Then I punched a whole bunch of the hearts out using the Heart to heart Punch on Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip. Then the sentiment is across the bottom. Super easy, but I think it is super cute with all the hearts!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Love You Much
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Candy Lane Designer Paper

Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned for more Valentines!

No comments: