Thursday, February 19, 2009

Congrats Lyns and Trevor!

Well, my best girlfriend gave me FANTASTIC news last week! She actually told it to me as a request for a new baby sweater (which I have knitted for each of her other children). She is having a baby! This will be #3, and I am just tickled. Until I have my own children, they are sort of my 'surrogate children', although I don't see them nearly as often as I would like to :(. Her blog can be found here.

This is her Congratulations card. I used the retired set Big on Spring, and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this set! This is a criss-cross card, and super easy to make!


The onesie is also stamped on a piece of Delicate Dots Designer Paper and is propped up on Dimensionals. Here is what can be found inside the pocket:

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Big on Spring (retired)
Ink: Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Cardstock: Saraha Sand, Whisper White, So Saffron
Accessories: Dimensionals, Delicate Dots Designer Paper (SAB), Certainly Celery Ribbon (SAB), Heart to Heart Punch

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: