Monday, February 16, 2009

Congrats to Wendy and Nate

Okay, one more quick one. (I guess I did get another card made this weekend!). When I moved back to Billings after college and started working at the bank, Wendy was one of the first friends I made. She and I have been through a lot in the past 6 years and seen many ups and downs in each other's lives. When I found out this weekend that she was ENGAGED, I was thrilled, to say the least! This is the card I came up with to send immediately in the mail! Soooo happy for her!

I just love this stamp set (even though it is retired), and love to put a little bling on it! (stuck on with the 2-way glue pen)

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Big on Spring (retired)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Dimensionals, Baja Breeze Ribbon, Baja Breeze Designer Paper, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lynsay said...

YAY! Congrats to Wendy from me, too!