Monday, February 16, 2009

Trendy Trees

Okay, so when the new catalog came out, this was my most favorite stamp set, and was the first to go on my wish list! Can you believe that it took me this long to actually use it?! Eek! And to think I had a 3 day weekend, and the first time I got to sit down and stamp was tonight! Lots of cleaning and preparing for the new house!

Now, this set was not initially easy to work with, even though I wanted it to be. But - It did work out in the end. This is a stamp set that having a Stamp-a-ma-jig is a must. Otherwise, there is no way you will be able to line up the trees and the trunks. So, once you get the hang of it, the trees come pretty easy! The designer paper is the Good Morning Sunshine which I just love! The colors are great!


I love to use the sewing machine on cards - adds a little extra something!!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Trendy Trees
Ink: Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Good Morning Sunshine Designer Paper
Techniques: Sewing machine, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Trendy Trees
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Good Morning Sunshine Designer Paper
Technique: Paper Piercing, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Thanks for coming by!

No comments: