Thursday, February 5, 2009

Loads of Birthday Love

This is a quick post with a birthday card for Duane's brother-in-law. Okay, the post will be quick, but I worked on the card forever. I have loved this stamp set for a long time cuz it can do so many holidays. I finally got it, and this is the first time it has seen ink. I did struggle with coloring the truck. This was the FOURTH one I did - ugh! I think it turned out alright - whatcha think?

This was also the first sketch challenge I did on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/. If you are looking for a new layout, try participating in a sketch challenge - makes ya work outside your box! Here's the card:



See how Duane and I are both in the cab of the truck? SOOO cute!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Real Red, Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Hostess Designer Paper in Not Quite Navy and Real Red, (non-SU! brads), dimensionals

No comments: