Friday, April 3, 2009

Get well soon, Grandpa!

My grandpa has been in and out of the hospital with heart and lung related problems, and yesterday they put him in the nursing home. We are hoping that it is a temporary move, but those moves rarely are. He is a HUGE fan of my cards, and I know it just makes his day to receive one in the mail. So...duty as eldest grand-daughter calls!

This card turned out fantastic, and I just LOVE the colors. The designer paper is the new Walk in the Park that can be found in the new Occasions Mini!! The butterfly is also from the Mini - it is a fabulous catalog! The butterfly is also embossed - I seem to be on an embossing kick these days!

Hope you like it! Please keep my grandpa in your thoughts!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Great Friend (Occasions Mini), Sweet Little Sentiments
Ink: Versamark, Basic Gray
Paper: Basic Gray, Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Walk in the Park DSP
Accessories: Baja Breeze Ribbon, Word Windo Punch, Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder

No comments: