Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Phyllis

Today is Duane's momma's birthday. I am mailing this card today, so she won't get it until after her birthday - eek! Somehow the flip of the calendar snuck up on me, and I was not prepared for April birthdays already! She will also be getting some flowers, so hope she forgives us! :)


You may recognize the layout of this card to be similar to the one I did here. I just love the layout, and was easy to do in a pinch! I think the black embossing is just so elegant, and love the Riding Hood Red with the black!

The sentiment is one of the new stamp sets that can be found in the Occasions Mini, Great Friend. Please contact me if you need a copy!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral, Great Friend
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Ribbon, Dimensionals, Black Embossing Powder, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Piercer

No comments: