Saturday, April 4, 2009

Whole Latte Love

This card I gave to Duane on Friday morning...just left it in his bathroom to find when he went to take a shower! He is a coffee addict, and I just knew I had to make a card for him using this stamp set.

This stamp set caught my eye, and knew it would be so fun to emboss! See - the embossing kick is still going strong! The other stamps are just as cute...more to come!

Don't you just love the strip of crimped paper that looks like the 'java jackets' from the coffee huts? hehe! To get the coffee mug embossed, I stamped it first with Chocolate Chip, and then using my Stamp-a-ma-jig stamped it again in Versamark so I could emboss!


Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Font of You
Ink: Chocolate Chip, VersaMark
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Candy Lane DSP
Accessories: Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Clear Embossing Powder
Techniques: Sponging, Crimping


Thanks for stopping by! Coffee, anyone? :)

No comments: