Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Loads of Easter Love

I just love the truck in this set, and LOVE the versitility of the stamp set! You can use it for just about every holiday that comes along, even Easter! So, if you want a stamp set that can get you through many holidays, this is the one! And - it is soooo much fun to color!

Who has a pink truck, you say? Well, me! If I had a truck like this, I would want it to be pink! Actually, we do have an older refinished truck, but Duane would KILL me if I told him I wanted to paint it pink - he won't even let me drive the thing! And him driving a pink truck.....! HA!

Okay, back to the card. Here is another Easter card I made, the sentiment is on the inside (a first for me!)

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories
Ink: Basic Gray, Regal Rose, Misc. Soft Subtles for the eggs
Paper: Regal Rose, Basic Gray, Naturals White, Regal Rose DSP
Accessories: Brads, Dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: