Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Here is the card I picked to send out to our family. You can see the first version I made here. After playing with these colors for awhile, I decided I really like them all together. The sketch for this card is also a sketch challenge SC205.




Sketches are a GREAT way to get you inspired - especially if you have lost your mojo! Here is my version of this sketch....whatcha think?



Again, I just love the little bunny - so cute! Hope you all have a great Easter!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Eight Great Greetings (Occasions Mini)
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, So Saffron
Cardstock: Regal Rose, So Saffon, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Confetti White
Accessories: Certainly Celery Ribbon (SAB), Dimensionals, Delicate Dots Designer Paper (SAB)

No comments: