Monday, April 6, 2009

The Icing on the cake

The best part! My friend Tiff's birthday is today, and this is her birthday card. She lives in Sunny California, so I couldn't resist using some Apricot Appeal paper to make her card. This is another stamp from the Eight Great Greetings stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog. A fantastic set to have to get you through multiple occasions and holidays!

I used the Apricot Appeal DSP that can be found in the hostess paper pack in the current catalog. The Jumbo Grommet is in the Ocassions mini - and are so fun! You just use your bone folder to attach to your paper. Don't look too closely, though....this was my first one and I had some issues.....Can you see the 'icing' on my birthday cake? Its Crystal Effects!!!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Eight Great Greetings
Ink: Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal
Paper: Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal DSP
Accessories: Jumbo Grommet, Paper Piercer, Crystal Effectds, Dimensionals, Whisper White Organza Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: