Monday, April 13, 2009

Time Well Spent

Today is my best gal pal, Lynsay's birthday. She and I go way back, and unfortunately we don't get to see each other often enough! I hope she likes this card - she is a very regular follower!

This stamp set is a retired Hostess set, but I just LOVE LOVE the saying. And it is very appropriate for her since we have to really take advantage of our time together! And she loves a little bling - whatcha think of the bling?

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Time Well Spent, Polka Dot Punches
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals
Technique: Sponging, Sewing Machine

Happy Birthday Girlfriend! :)

1 comment:

Lynsay said...

LOVE the bling. LOVE the card! LOVE ALL MY COOL STUFF!! I fear that when I am going to have to stock you with cards, that they are gonna be really crappy compared to the ones you produce. :o( You do such wonderful work. LOVE YOU.