Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Bird-day

Now, I have to say off the bat that this isn't my favorite color combination, but sometimes it is good to break outside of your box. And I am still struggling with water-coloring, but I think I am improving....

This is a card for the son of my dear friend, Kate. Her daughter's card can be seen in this post here. Her son turned 2 this week! Yikes!

I do love, love, love this stamp set! It can be so versatile, and works so well with children's birthdays. Let me know what you think of the colors.....

Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Pun Fun
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Clip Assortment, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals, Tangerine Tango Ribbon

1 comment:

Lynsay said...

I like! Very Boy!