Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Zoofari new baby

I just got this set yesterday, and couldn't wait to get it inked! I think the animals from this Zoofari set are too dang cute! I have a friend in town tonight who just had a baby and am meeting her to meet the new little one!

Love all the pink - of course! I colored the rhino with my markers on to the Confetti White paper - I hate coloring on whisper white. The only thing I don't like about the confetti paper is it looks like i got out of the lines in some places....oh well.

Crinkling the paper for the Saffron layer seems so destructive with the awesome cardstock, but it turned out cute! If you look close, I embossed the Regal Rose layer with my Big Shot

Contgrats to Kate and Scott on their new addition!

Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Family Phrases, Zoofari
Ink: Black Stayz-on, Regal Rose, Going Gray
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: So Saffron Ribbon, Big Shot, Silver Brads

No comments: