Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Well, I barely got these cards finished and out in time! My time got cut extremely short, and although I rushed through them, I do like the finished product. I simply colored my image with markers. I attemped initially to water color them, but my water-coloring technique leaves a lot to be desired. I did not have the patience to 'learn' to water color in time to get my mom's day cards completed.

This card will go out to all the mom's in our lives! I LOVE this stamp set, and love the images! They totally work for anyone who loves flowers!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Blooming With Love
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Old Olive, Going Gray
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Parisian Breeze DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: