Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stamp Club

Hey ladies! This month totally snuck up on me, I'm not going to lie! Seems to me like I have had a busy month, and have spent more time out of town than ever! Leaves very little time for stamping when house-work and other duties call. Enough complaining....onto this month's cards!

This first one is so fabulous, and if you are a lover of ice cream, I know you are going to make this card right away! I only wish it were ice cream weather....it has been so chilly and rainy lately. The ice cream cone is a piece of paper that I ran through my Big Shot with the diamond texturz....makes it look like an ice cream cone, I love it!!! You could use any colors you wanted for the scoops, you will want to leave 9 scallops, and snip the rest off! I added a little bling (of course), and sponged the edges of everything to give it a little dimension. Wouldn't this be a great invitation to a summer party or bbq??

Recipe:
Stamp Set:
NONE
Ink: Creamy Carmel (to sponge)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Creamy Carmel, Pink Pirouette, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Very Vanilla Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals
Technique: Sponging

The next card I just love! I made it almost a month ago, and have been hanging onto it cuz I just knew my stamping gals would love it! I ran my 'flower pot' through my Big Shot using the dots texturz plate to give it a little umph, and scalloped the edge. The flowers were also made using my Big Shot, using an embosslit die, which embosses AND cuts out your image - FUN! I love all the flower possibilities with this card!

This is the inside of the card where your message is - surprise!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Blooming With Love
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Texturz Die, Tangerine Tango Ribbon, Cherry Blossom Embosslit Die, 5 Petal Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals

The last project had me stumped, I will admit. The first 2 projects have been done for awhile, I knew I wanted to use them at club. I was really struggling with something else to make for club, when I ran across this, and knew it would be great!

It is 2 Top Notes from the Big Shot adhered together to make a pouch! Mine is holding a tea bag, but could also hold gift cards, money, gum, candy, whatever your heart desires! With graduations around the corner, this would be a great way to present a gift card to someone, don't you think?


I think this Sweet Always DSP is the greatest!!! I just love the colors together. And, you could use cardstock when making this also, but I just love how the double-sided paper shows when you open up the pouch!

Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Sweet Celebrations
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Sweet Always DSP, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Dimensionals, Scallop Circle Punch,
1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Technique: Paper Piercing


Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see you girls at club tonight!

No comments: