Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Build a daisy

Hey again! This is a stamping challenge that I found here. Finding a layout challenge is a great way to get you out of your box and thinking about your layouts in a different way. This is the layout:


Now, you don't have to follow the colors and you can do whatever you want with the center section. But when I saw that it was a big daisy, I knew I had to use my Build a flower die for my Big Shot! I also threw in a few of the new In-colors. Three of them, actually!! Who else loves that the ribbon is double-sided? Great versatility!!!


Recipe:
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Large vanilla brad, Soft Suede Ribbon, Dimensionals, (non-SU) brads


Thanks for stopping by!!! I challenge you all to try this layout! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments: