Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm baaaaack!!!

Yep, that's right! I am back! My room is unpacked and organized enough to do cards, and so i sat down and did a few last night! I hope you like! I missed a few birthdays (the horror) in July, so I made a few of these to send and make up for all those who I missed.

I just LOVE how this card turned out! A little more time consuming that I would have liked, but well worth it in the end, don't you think? The cupcakes are from The More the Merrier and are just the cutest. I stamped them individually on the cardstock in Versamark and then embossed with white embossing powder. Then cut them out and put them up on blocks on the 1 1/4" block of paper! I also broke out my sewing machine to do a little stitching! Super fun!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: The more the merrier, Party Hearty
Paper: Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Versa mark, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Dusty Durango Ribbon, White embossing powder, sewing machine
Technique: Sewing, embossing
Feels good to be back! Hope you enjoy!

No comments: