Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Baby Gerri!

Today is my good friend Gerri's baby shower. She welcomed her first little one Ryan a few months ago and he is just the cutest thing! Her baby shower is today and I am going to miss it (gasp) because I have company in town. Hope she has a great shower!!

I copied this from a card on page 60 in the Catalog. I changed the colors and picture of a little bit! The Catalog is a great place to get ideas from, so use that as a resource! I colored the image with my new Watercolor crayons and then wet it with my watercolor pen. SOOO fun! I may get into this water color stuff!

Recipe
Stamp Set: Greetings Galore (retired)
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie (water color crayon), Ruby Red (water color crayon)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Dimensionals, Real Red Playground Buttons
Technique: Paper Piercing

No comments: