Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm So Sorry

Well, I'm back! Finally! Things have been crazy around the house, and I have had little time to actually do housework, let alone fun stuff! I got lots caught up this weekend, and made extra special time to spend in my fantastic craft room!

Few things could be as sad as losing your pet, especially when the pets are their 'kids'. We found out that Duane's sister just lost her dog this week. She was getting very old, but that doesn't make losing a pet any easier. Duane was the one to first suggest that I make a card for them.

I knew right away that I wanted to use this great background stamp I just got this week. I have had my eye on this stamp set, and finally broke down. It is so elegegant and can be manipulated so many different ways for so many different looks. This is pretty straight foward. A little sponging, a rhinestone brad and some organza ribbon really dresses this up.




Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Teeny Tiny Wishes, Medallion
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Whipser White, Old Olive
Accessories: White Organza Ribbon, Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals, Oval Punch
Technique: Sponging

So sorry for your loss, Trudy and Jean! Will miss you, Greta!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: