Friday, October 16, 2009

Deals of the week

Alright - another week and we have some more super deals for you! These all use your Big Shot. If you don't have one of these yet, they are SO AWESOME!!! Let me know if you need a demonstration!! The following will be on sale through the 18th, so let me know if you want to order anything.

Perfect Setting SU! Big XL Die on sale for $25.99 (regular price $42.95)

Flower Burst SU! Embosslits Die on sale for $5.99 (regular price $11.95)

Three Tier Pop-up Big XL Die on sale for $25.49 (regular price $39.95)

I have the 3 Tier Pop-up die, and you can see the card I made with it here. It is the last card in the post! Makes great wedding and birthday cake cards. This is a fantastic deal on some great items for your Big Shot. These almost never go on sale, so let me know if you want to scoop any of these up!

No comments: