Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cottage Birthday

Well, I have gotten a little behind in my birthday cards - egads! Seems as if I haven't gotten into a good rhythm here with chores, and cards, etc. Anyways, for those of you who I have missed, sorry - cards are on the way!

This is such great designer paper, and makes super great birthday cards! I love the colors! I used my Big Shot a bunch on this card - such a great versatile tool - a must have! :) I also got out my Pretties kit, which I haven't used yet for the flower and the pearl. Hope you like!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Best Yet (retired)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Paper: Orchid Opulance, Whisper White, Old Olive, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Top Note Die, Texturz Plate, Curly Label Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: