Saturday, October 17, 2009

Let the Cute begin x2

So my bestest girlfriend had twins this month! What an amazing woman she is! Today is her baby shower one of her neighbors is throwing for her, and I made the trek to Belgrade for it. :)

This is the card I made for her shower. Pretty simple, and pretty 'white'. I wanted to try to break outside my color box and do something a little more clean. How'd it turn out? Card is pretty straight forward - love the texturz plate!!



Recipe:
Stamp Set: Eight Great Greetings
Ink: Certainly Celery
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Bashful Blue Ribbon, Dimensionals, Silver brads

Why so gender neutral when she had both a boy and a girl? Well, this is the little gift bag I made for her (the most baby themed DSP I have), and I wanted her card and gift to match. This is retired paper from Sale-a-bration 09.


Here is a close up of the sentiment. This is the same stamp set I used when I first found out Lyns was pregnant and made her this card here.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Big on Spring (retired)
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand, So Saffron
Accessories: Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder

So that is the gift. I will show you what went inside the bag next time!

No comments: