Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

Okay, so I'm not Irish, I don't really like green, and I can't see investing in a St. Patrick's Day stamp set. So....where does that leave me for a work treat? Luckily, I like hearts, and if you take four of them, and arrange them with the points facing in, you are left with a 4 leaf clover....! What a novel idea. And what candy would be better than a peppermint patty? None! So here are the treats for the work peeps....





Side view of the yummy chocolate! Make sure that you use a glue dot to adhere to the chocolate so that it stays!



Happy St. Patty's Day!




Recipe:
Stamp Set: NONE
Ink: NONE
Cardstock: Glorious Green, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Accessories: Glue dots, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Paper Piercer

1 comment:

Lynsay said...

I think your work peeps are SPOILED!! :o)