Sunday, March 15, 2009

Easter Card #1

Stampin' Up! has given us a sneak peak for their Occasions Mini Catalog. And boy is it awesome! There are some FABULOUS stamp sets in there that I just couldn't wait to get my hands on. You can find the sneak peak items here. The items they are 'sneak-peaking' are to help you get ready for Easter. The entire catalog will be available April 1st. If you need a copy of it, please let me know!

So I thought I would sit down and creat the Easter card we send out to our family. I made 3 different versions. This is the 1st (I decided to send out #3), and #2 will be made in April club. All are using the same color scheme, just mixed up!

The bunny is from Eight Great Greetings, which is in the Occasions Mini. Pretty straight forward - LOVE the colors! :)


Just love the little bunny holding all the eggs! Reminds me of the time my sis and I colored hard-boiled eggs and she told me the pink dye was juice.....it did NOT taste good.

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Eight Great Greetings (Occasions Mini)
Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, Confetti White, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Delicate Dots Designer Paper (SAB), Dimensionals, So Saffron Ribbon (SAB), Scallop Edge Punch, Crop-a-dile, Corner Rounder Punch

No comments: