Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm turning into my mother?

This stamp makes me laugh! I don't know that I am turning into my mother yet....not that it would be a bad thing because she is a great lady. And I think when I send this to her, so is going to LAUGH! She has been going through a rough time lately, and this might be just the thing to perk her up. I mean, really, who doesn't glitter perk up?? :)

(This is a stamp set offered in the Occasions mini, and is part of the sneak peak!)

I used a sketch for this one - SC116. Always a great way to get an idea for a layout!

I really like the way this turned out, and just love these colors together. I used my Color Coach to get the color combination - that thing never does me wrong! A great tool to have if you are having trouble coming up with a color scheme!!


Can you see on the Pixie Pink there are some versa-marked flowers from Botanical Blooms? Hope you are enjoying the sneak peak for the Occasions mini....more to come!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Eight Great Greetings (Occasions Mini), Botanical Blooms (SAB)
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Cardstock: Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Delicate Dots Designer Paper (SAB), Certainly Celery Ribbon (SAB), Brads, Pink Fine Cosmo Glitter, Dimensionals

No comments: