Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Padre!

Today is Padre's birthday! Happy Birthday to Padre! It is kinda a big one, but since there may be a possibility that I have a big one coming up in the next few years, my lips are sealed.

He loves the Broncos, and in fact named his new puppy Elway! Don't you love it?! So I knew I needed to use orange and blue for his birthday card! And Liquid Applique is MY FAVORITE!! Something about watching it puff up right in front of your eyes is awesome! You gotta try it!


The DSP is retired from the Fall/Winter catalog, the Halloween paper. It was the only DSP I had that had Tangerine Tango in it!

Sorry I'm gonna miss your birthday, Padre! We'll celebrate when we get back!

Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Black Stayz-on, Brilliant Blue, Tangerine Tango, Bordering Blue
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Spooky Nights DSP
Accessories: Tangerine Tango Ribbon, Liquid Applique, Dimensionals

No comments: