Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Together

Okay, so this was the runner up card for the anniversary card I needed a few days ago! Again, the little love birds. I wanted to try for something super minimal, which is usually pretty hard for me. I had seen this card done before, and wanted to try it for myself. Not sure that I am completely comfortable with how minimal it is, but it is growing on me.



To color the birds, I highlighted thier wing with my marker, and then colored them in with chalk. This is the inside of the card. I felt like since there was SO little going on outside, that there had to be a little bit going on inside! What do you think of minimalism when it comes to card making?

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Love you Much, Family Phrases
Ink: Basic Gray, Cameo Coral, Ballet Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Ballet Blue
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Heart to Heart Punch

1 comment:

Lynsay said...

Minimalism is fun, simple and elegant. I like!