Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary

My bestest friend Lynsay and her hubby Trevor celebrate their anniversary today. I am fairly certain it is their 8th wedding anniversary, as I met her just a few months after she got married. Congrats guys!

Now this isn't your typical annivesary card, as it doesn't say the magical words "Happy Annivesary" on it, but that's okay right? Because as much as you are celebrating the anniversary of anniversary of a wedding day, you are celebrating their love for each other.

Now this is another one where it has rub-ons on the transparency sheet. I love what a clean look it is! (You can see the reflection of the light on the transparency) And the 2 little love birds are awful cute too (Lynsay's maiden name was bird....perfect! :)) The grommets are super fun, and I love the look - REAL hard to get through the cardstock and the transparency!!

Recipe:
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Summer Love Rub-ons, Baja Breeze Ribbon, Large Grommets

No comments: