Saturday, March 7, 2009

Because nice matters

To start with a funny story....Duane asked if he could keep this card by the bed for the nights that I wake up and tell him to stop eating candy in bed - hahaha! Funny how loud a candy wrapper is when you are sleeping...

It is also a sketch challenge on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/, although I went with circles instead of squares...

Anyway...I just LOVE this color combination, and was something that I never would have picked on my own. Even though this designer paper is in a package with a bunch of pastels, you can totally pair it with a bold bright!! The flower is cut out (yes, not my favorite thing to do) and from Simply Said and the sentiment is a Hostess Level One Sweet Little Sentiments.


Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Sweet Little Sentiments, Simply Said
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Delicate Dots Designer Paper, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Silver Brads, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

No comments: