Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pun Fun Birthdays

So my bestest gal pal asked if I would make some kid type birthday cards for her 'stash' and how could I resist. Lyns is a stay at home mom, and doesn't have the time to make her own cards, so I supply them for her as a renewing birthday present - great deal, right?

When she asked for kid birthday cards, I just knew I would use the Pun Fun set. They are so super duper cute, and have such fun sayings that I think kids would get a kick out of!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Pun Fun
Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Kraft, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Delicate Dots Designer Paper (SAB), So Saffron Ribbon (SAB), Dimensionals

Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Pun Fun
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Dimensionals, Ticket Corner Punch, Sweet Always Designer Paper


Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Pun Fun
Ink: Pacific Point, Basic Black, Summer Sun
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals, Pacific Point Ribbon, Good Morning Sunshine Designer Paper

Hope you like my Pun Fun birthday cards. I can't decide if I like the hippo or the bird better...whatcha think?

1 comment:

Lynsay said...

I love the blue bird...and I actually gave one to Tracey for her "Bird" day! Seemed fitting...right?